GTA Online ALL NEW Unlimited Money Glitch 1.29 “Car Duplication Glitch” (GTA V Money Glitch) 1.30! Xbox One, PC & PS4 ( Lowrider DLC)
➜ 200 Likes? Thanks
► Can We Go For 15k Subscribers
➜ Instagram @glitchingstyle
► Google Plus Page- https://plus.google.com/+GlitchingStyleGS
“Remember Guys Stay Glitching.”
Song Name- Sex Whales & Phantom Sage – One Day
Xbox One: http://rsg.ms/8d2cd1e
Credit Goes To Se7enSins (Topic Link) – http://goo.gl/AotiJu
* How to bypass the 45 minute wait*
1. Invite your friend to the Invite Only Session that you are the host of.
2. Your friend should join your session, enter the Flight School and stay there; it doesn’t matter what they’re doing in Flight School.
3. Drive the vehicle you duped and want to insure/sell with out of your garage.
4. Pull up the phone and select the Internet app. Go to the “Travel and Transport” tab, and go down to the Southern San Andreas Super Autos website. Enter that site and scroll down to find the “Rebel” (not the clean version). Select the Rebel, select the paint color, and select “BUY”. NOTE: For the above step you may purchase any free vehicle that you can buy (like the Elegy) if you don’t plan on selling the vehicle that you want to insure. If you want to be able to sell the vehicle in the future, don’t use a free vehicle.
5. A garage selection menu should now appear. Select the garage that the vehicle you want to insure is in.
6. Click once on the vehicle you want to insure (don’t purchase the car yet). It should now ask you “Are you sure you want to replace the vehicle?”. If you’re on a console, skip to Step 9 now.
7. Go to Pause Menu–Friends and select your friend who is in Flight School.
8. Select “Join Game”. Skip to Step 10 now.
9. Alternatively, if you’re playing on a console, go to your friend’s list, find your friend who is in Flight School, and join their session from there.
10 .Spam X/A to accept the first alert and purchase the vehicle.
11. Accept the second alert.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.